A spokeswoman for Birmingham City Council said: "I confirm that Mr Miller was entitled to succeed to the tenancy following his mother's death.
What does E2S stand for?
E2S stands for Entitled to Succeed (Department of Education program; UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of E2S
- Electrically-Erasable Potentiometer (also seen as EEPOT)
- Extended-Extended Partial Response Class 4
- Electrically Erasable Programmable Read-Only Memory
- E2-Responsive (biochemistry)
- ECH 2 Receive
- End-To-End Reconfigurability
- Estradiol Receptor
- Elizabethtown to Radcliff Connector (Kentucky road)
- E2-Responsive Element
- End-to-end Security
- Environment, Energy Security & Sustainability (conference)
- Engrossed Second Substitute Senate Bill (Washington; water distribution legislation)
- Education to Workforce (Midwestern Education to Workforce Policy Initiative)
- Enhanced Early Warning
- Every Two Weeks (medication)
- ECH 2 Transmit
- 34.368 Mbps Data Rate (European plesiochronous data hierarchy PDH ITU recommendation G.703)
- Echelon 3 (US DoD)
- Electromagnetic Environmental Effects (US DoD)
- Electronic Entertainment Expo
Samples in periodicals archive:
A judge in the Circuit Civil Court decided that while Aine Colgan-Currie, 37, had been cleared she was not entitled to succeed in a claim for defamation.
These special people are our future and are entitled to succeed.
There was no appearance on behalf of Heatons yesterday and Judge Matthew Deery said Mr Myers was entitled to succeed in his claim in absence of any response by the company.
If, by law, Ms Geraghty is entitled to succeed the tenancy then she will of course be able to remain in the property," he said.