The investor is free to donate the entire net income on the investments to the DAC.
What does ENI stand for?
ENI stands for Entire Net Income (finance)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ENI
We have 49 other meanings of ENI in our Acronym Attic
- École Normale d'Instituteurs (French: Normal School of Teachers; various locations)
- Elastic Network Interface (computing)
- Electrical North Incorporated (Fort Wayne, IN)
- Electronic Navigation Industries
- Embedded Networking Interface
- Employee Network Inc.
- Ending Net Investment (finance)
- Ente Nazionale Idrocarburi (Italy)
- Enteroviral-Nutritional Interaction (etiology of beta-islet cell damage in diabetes)
- Entertainment Network, Incorporated
- European Neighbourhood Instrument (EU)
- Extreme Networks, Inc. (Santa Clara, CA)
- Encuesta Nacional Industrial Anual (Spanish: Annual Manufacturing Census; Chile)
- Electronic Numerical Integrator And Calculator (common but incorrect)
- Electronic Numerical Integrator and Computer
- Electronic Numerical Interpreter and Calculator (common but incorrect)
- European Nanoelectronics Initiative Advisory Council (Paris, France)
- European Network for Indigenous Australian Rights (UK)
- École Nationale d'Ingénieurs de Brest (French: Brest National School of Engineering; Brest, France)
- École Nationale d'Ingénieurs de Belfort (French: Belfort National School of Engineering; Belfort, France)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Per the provisions of her trust document, the trustee, T2, is required to pay G2 the trust's entire net income during her lifetime.
Thus, while the entire net income of a corporation generated by interstate as well as intrastate activities may be fairly apportioned among the States for tax purposes by formulas utilizing in-state aspects of interstate affairs, Northwestern States Portland Cement Co.
The legislation added language to the definition of entire net income, (15) which requires an addback of the Sec.