He did another sell-out Palladium season in the early 1990s, and on October 12 this year he starred in a special tribute show called A Celebration of Laughter With Ken Dodd and Friends - from which proceeds went to the Entertainment Artistes Benevolent Fund.
What does EABF stand for?
EABF stands for Entertainment Artistes Benevolent Fund (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EABF
We have 1 other meaning of EABF in our Acronym Attic
- Euro Area Business Cycle Network
- European Association for Behavioural and Cognitive Therapies
- École d'Agriculture de Byans Sur Doubs (French architecture school)
- Europäische Akademie für Bildung und Dienstleistungen (German: European Academy of Education and Services)
- East African Book Development Association (est. 2000)
- East Arnhem Business Development Association (Australia)
- Essener Arbeitsschutz-Bedarf (German job safety company)
- East Anglian Business Environment Club
- East Asian Bureau of Economic Research
- Efferent Arteriolar Blood Flow
- European American Business Forum (Charlotte, NC; est. 1985)
- Economic Analysis and Business Facilitation Unit (Hong Kong)
- Emirates Associated Business Group (United Arab Emirates)
- Essener Arbeit-Beschäftigungsgesellschaft mbH (German: Essen Work Employment Society)
- Expeditionary Air Base Group
- Experimental Analysis of Behaviour Group (School of Psychology; University of Wales; Wales, UK)
- Escola Americana de Belo Horizonte (Portuguese: American School of Belo Horizonte; Belo Horizonte, Brazil)
- European Association for Banking History e.V. (historical research organization founded in 1990)
- European Accreditation Board of Higher Education Schools
- Embedded-Application Binary Interface
Samples in periodicals archive:
Now renamed the Entertainment Artistes Benevolent Fund, it has enjoyed royal patronage ever since.
He celebrated 54 years in showbusiness last year with a fundraising night in his honour at the London Palladium in aid of the Entertainment Artistes Benevolent Fund and the performers' retirement home Brinsworth House.