Enterprise Zone Trusts provide a further useful investment option.
What does EZT stand for?
EZT stands for Enterprise Zone Trust
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EZT
We have 2 other meanings of EZT in our Acronym Attic
- Elektron Zyklotron Resonanz (German: Electron Cyclotron Resonance; physics)
- Endless Zombie Rampage (game)
- Empowerment Zone and Renewal Community Employment (US IRS)
- Entwicklungs-Zentrum Röntgentechnik (German: Development Center for X-Ray Technology)
- EZ School Registration (software from SRC Solutions, Inc.)
- Easy Drill Subsurface Valve
- External Zentralized Safety Valve (oil industry)
- Elektronischer Zolltarif
- End Zero Tolerance
- External Zone Routing Table
- EZ Traffic School Online
- Elektrotechnicky Zkusebni Ustav (Czech: Electrotechnical Testing Institute)
- Europäische Zahlungsunion (European Payments Agreement)
- Eidgenössische Zollverwaltung (German: federal customs administration)
- Emulsified Zero-Valent Iron
- Europskeho Zdruzenia Volneho Obchodu
- Ebony Zebra Wood (dashboard trim color)
- Economic Zones World (United Arab Emirates)
- Embedded Zero-tree Wavelet
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Enterprise Zone trust bought the first two buildings from Hillford and last year completed the development of a third building ( TiO3 ( by itself.
Investors have kept funding the parks' development and in the past year, Quorum developer, York company Grantside, has raised pounds 35m from investors in Enterprise Zone trust Tritax Assets to fund the next phase.
Enterprise Zone trust Matrix Property Fund Management put the buildings on the market in September with an asking price of pounds 3.
Initially generated through investment by wealthy investors, these individuals were able to channel money into such "shelters" while benefiting from lucrative tax breaks in Enterprise Zone Trusts, and thus provide the financial backing to enable speculative office development and to allow the area to compete for new investment from companies and organisations looking to expand.
Insight acquired the buildings from an Enterprise Zone trust managed by Close Property Management for pounds 7.
An Enterprise Zone trust has sold a North-East industrial property portfolio for more than pounds 10.