With its long read and write range, this active RFID reader is perfectly used in enterprise supply chain management to improve the efficiency of inventory tracking and management.
What does ESCM stand for?
ESCM stands for Enterprise Supply Chain Management
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ESCM
We have 26 other meanings of ESCM in our Acronym Attic
- Everton Supporters Club London Area (UK; football fan club)
- Economic and Social Council of the League of Arab States
- Educational Service Center of Lorain County (Elyria, OH)
- Extensive Small-Cell Lung Cancer
- École Supérieure de Commerce & Management (French: Graduate School of Business & Management)
- Ecole Supérieure de Commerce de Martigny
- Ecole Supérieure de Création et de Multimédia (French: School of Design and Multimedia)
- Electric Sky Church Music (Brian Transeau music album)
- Electronic Supply Chain Manifest
- Entente Saint Clément Montferrier (French sports club)
- Enterprise System Connection (IBM) Manager
- Environmental Supply Chain Management
- Escuela de Ciencias del Mar
- eServices Capability Model
- eSourcing Capability Model (Carnegie Mellon University)
- Even-Symmetric Chaotic Map
- Extended Supply Chain Management
- Emirates Securities and Commodities Market Authority (United Arab Emirates)
- European Synthetic Colour Manufacturers Association
- European Society of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases
Samples in periodicals archive:
RFID tags are often used in enterprise supply chain management to improve the efficiency of inventory tracking and management.