Beltway hiring gridlock, Freddie has established in Chicago the first of what is planned to be several regional technology development centers in major markets where the company has regional offices, according to Ed Albrigo, vice president of Freddie Mac's enterprise program office.
What does EPO stand for?
EPO stands for Enterprise Program Office (project management)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EPO
We have 111 other meanings of EPO in our Acronym Attic
- Emergency Power Off
- Emergency Preparedness Office
- Emergency Protective Order
- Employee Process Outsourcing
- Engine Propeller Order
- Engineering Petty Officer (US Coast Guard)
- Engineering Process Outsourcing
- Enlisted Programs Officer (US DoD)
- Enterprise Profit Optimization (Manugistics Group, Inc.)
- Entwicklungspolitik Online
- Environmental Planning Officer (Falkland Islands)
- Environmental Protection Operations (Canada)
- Environmental Protection Order
- Environmental Protection Organization
- Environmental, Population and Organismic (various schools)
- EOS Project Office
- Eosinophil Peroxidase
- Epidemiology Program Office (US CDC)
- ePolicy Orchestrator (McAfee)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Barnette is a lead system engineer at the Enterprise Program Office in the Air Armament Center.
The curriculum board, composed of senior members from all Eglin's functional areas and organizations, is chaired by Bill Dyess, deputy director of the AAC Enterprise Program Office.