AIRLINE INDUSTRY INFORMATION-(C)1997-2005 M2 COMMUNICATIONS LTD US aircraft manufacturer Boeing (NYSE: BA) announced on Monday (3 October) that it will supply its Enterprise One software to China Airlines, a Taiwan-based carrier.
What does E1 stand for?
E1 stands for Enterprise One (JD Edwards software)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of E1
We have 7 other meanings of E1 in our Acronym Attic
- Emergence: Complexity and Organization (journal)
- Empires: Dawn of the Modern World (game)
- Erythrocytic : Granulocytic
- Energy-to-Protein Ratio (aka E/P)
- Enzyme-to-Substrate Ratio
- Effector Cell to Target Cell ratio
- [not an acronym] Einstein's equation showing that Energy is equal to mass times the speed of light squared
- 2.048Mbps data rate (European)
- Echelon 1 (US DoD)
- Elimination First Order (organic chemistry)
- Epinephrine 1% Strength (adrenaline)
- European Basic Multiplex Rate (30 voice channels; 2.048 Mbps)
- Esophagitis Grade 1-2
- Everyone - 10 and older (ESRB video game rating)
- Sun Enterprise 10000 Server
- Embraer EMB 110 Bandeirante (aircraft)
- Echo Virus 11 Sensitivity
- Embraer EMB 120 Brasilia (airliner; Brazil)
- Embryonic Day 13 to Postnatal Day 0
Samples in periodicals archive:
That's the thesis of Don Peppers and Martha Rogers in their hook Enterprise One to One: Tools for Competing in the Interactive Age.