Their powerful Enterprise Management technology lets us easily grant, manage and track multi-seat licenses for our client school districts and enables each district to run reports for its own organization.
What does EMT stand for?
EMT stands for Enterprise Management Technology (software)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EMT
We have 209 other meanings of EMT in our Acronym Attic
- Énergie Maintenance Travaux (French: Energy Maintenance Works)
- Energy Management Team (various locations)
- Energy Management Technology
- Energy Marketing and Trading
- Engine Materials Technology
- engineering model thruster
- English Mother Tongue
- Enhanced Modulation Techniques
- Enhanced Multi-Threading
- Enseignement Manuel et Technique (French: Education and Technical Manual)
- Entertainment, Media and Technology
- Entreprise Marocaine de Travaux (French: Moroccan Works Company)
- Environmental Management Team (US Army)
- Environmental Management Technology
- Environmental Monitoring Technology (Hendersonville, TN)
- Epic Meal Time (food artists)
- Epithelial-Mesenchymal Transition
- Equine Massage Therapy (Colorado)
- Equipment Maintenance Technician (various companies)
- Equivalent Megatonnage
Samples in periodicals archive:
EMBL Enterprise Management Technology Transfer GmbH (EMBLEM) is an affiliate and the commercial arm of the European Molecular Biology Laboratory (EMBL).
The PLCB is a trendsetter that tested online sales, kiosk vending and enterprise management technology long before its peers.
Huw Price, Grid-Tools Managing Director, said: “We are happy to say that our software passed the interoperability tests required by the programme, proof that our products will integrate with HP enterprise management technology.
The company also hosted its 15th Annual Client Conference, at which clients and leading experts in matter and litigation management gathered to learn about the latest developments in legal enterprise management technology and share best practices.
NEW YORK -- Enterprise Management Technology LLC has announced the launch of its flagship product, SecureView, a patented two-factor authentication solution that creates a secure channel of communication between financial companies' online portals and their clients.
The demonstration by the Storage Networking Industry Association (SNIA), an international organization dedicated to delivering storage networking architectures, education, and solutions for the IT community, will showcase a multi-vendor SAN managed through a single management backbone built on Common Information Model (CIM) and Web-Based Enterprise Management Technology (WBEM).
EMBL Enterprise Management Technology Transfer GmbH (EMBLEM) is a subsidiary and the commercial arm of the EMBL.