Features include deployment and operations configuration verification; automated, scheduled and customized testing; automated, standardized reporting; certified integration with network-management systems; remote troubleshooting of individual and group phones dispersed over broad geographic areas; and trouble identification and isolation tools for the enterprise help desk.
What does EHD stand for?
EHD stands for Enterprise Help Desk
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EHD
We have 52 other meanings of EHD in our Acronym Attic
- Education for Homeless Children and Youth
- Échelle d'Humeur Dépressive (French: Depressive Mood Scale)
- Éco Habitat Durable (French: Eco Sustainable Living)
- Economic and Human Development (various organizations)
- Economic Hardship Deferment (student loans)
- Electro-Hydraulic Discharge
- Electronic Home Detention (security; various locations)
- Engineering Hardware Description
- English Historical Documents (Eyre and Spottiswoode publication)
- Entreprendre pour Humaniser la Dépendance (French: Business for Humanizing Dependence; home care)
- Environmental Health Directorate
- Epizootic Hemorrhagic Disease
- Equivalent Hydraulic Diameter (tubing measurement)
- European Heritage Days (cultural event)
- External Hard Disk (aka External Hard Drive)
- External Hard Drive
- Extra Hit Dice (Dungeons & Dragons gaming)
- Extreme Hedge Divers (gaming group)
- Epizootic Hemorrhagic Disease Virus Serotype 1
Samples in periodicals archive:
Together, the companies said they can assist enterprise help desks reduce call volume, increase self-service and expedite call resolution, as well as increase productivity, drive down costs and deliver a rapid return on investment.