In fact, recent advances in enterprise energy management (EEM) technology are helping businesses control costs, optimize processes, and prevent downtime.
What does EEM stand for?
EEM stands for Enterprise Energy Management
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EEM
We have 82 other meanings of EEM in our Acronym Attic
- Electronic Engineers Master (commodity codes)
- Electronic Equipment Mechanic (OPM job description)
- Embedded Event Manager (Cisco)
- Empirical Evaluation Methods
- End-Effect Model
- End-to-End Message (telecommunications)
- Énergie, Électronique et Matériaux (French: Energy, Materials and Electronics)
- Energy and Environmental Markets
- Energy Efficient Mortgage
- Enhanced Expanded Measurements (Telcordia)
- Enterprise Engineering Management
- Entreprise d'Electricité Martiniquaise (French: Electricity Company Martinique)
- Environment and Execution Management (Sprint)
- Environmental and Energy Management (various organizations)
- Environmental Enhancement and Mitigation (Canada)
- Equal Employment Manager (various locations)
- Équipe Environnement et Microbiologie (French: Environment and Microbiology Team)
- Équipement Électrique Méridional (French: Southern Electric Equipment)
- Essential Equipment Monitor
- Ethernet Emulation Model
Samples in periodicals archive:
Enerwise Global Technologies, a leader in enterprise energy management, announced it has added an enhanced version of its Utility Allocation offering to its suite of products and services.