Hassan explained that the grant will be used in the establishment of enterprise development units in the various regions of the Kingdom.
What does EDU stand for?
EDU stands for Enterprise Development Unit
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EDU
We have 64 other meanings of EDU in our Acronym Attic
- Electric Drive Unit
- Electronic Display Unit
- Empresa de Desarrollo Urbano (Spanish)
- Encrypted Data Unit
- Encryption Decryption Unit
- Energy Design Update (publication; Aspen Publishers)
- Energy Distribution Unit
- Engine Diagnostic Unit
- Engineering Development Unit
- Engineering Display Unit
- Equipment Dependent Uptime
- Equivalent Dwelling Unit
- European Democrat Union
- European Drugs Unit
- Explosive Disposal Unit
- Higher Education Institution (Top Level Domain)
- Commission for Culture and Education (COR)
- Education User Conference
- Educación, Cultura y Ecología (Spanish: Education, Culture and Ecology; Mexico)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mr Henery will be presented with his award from the Sheffield Community Enterprise Development Unit on March 6.
The report uncovered serious malpractice by chartered accountant Teresa Townsley during her time as deputy chair with the Local Enterprise Development Unit (Ledu).
Invest NI's small business agency predecessor, Local Enterprise Development Unit (LEDU) was criticised last year over the way public funds were used by Into The West company in counties Tyrone and Fermanagh.
Eamonn McElroy, of the Local Enterprise Development Unit, told a Northern Ireland Assembly committee that the task was a "marketing job".
The project is funded by First Trust Bank, British Telecom and the Local Enterprise Development Unit.
THE Local Enterprise Development Unit has unveiled ambitious plans to create 5,000 jobs over the next three years.
MORE than 10,000 jobs have been created in the last three years in firms backed by the Local Enterprise Development Unit (LEDU) new figures show.