| KUWAIT, Nov 10 (KUNA) -- As part of the first national Small and Medium Enterprise Development Program (SMED), Edara Group will hold the third entrepreneurs "diwaniyeh" (gathering or workshop), on November 13.
What does EDP stand for?
EDP stands for Enterprise Development Program
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EDP
We have 228 other meanings of EDP in our Acronym Attic
- Engineering Development Phase
- Engineering Development Plan
- Engineering Development Program
- Engineering Drawing Package
- English Democratic Party (UK)
- English Democrats Party (England)
- Enhanced Dot Pitch
- Enseignant du Primaire (French: Primary Teacher)
- Enterprise Data Protection
- Enterprise Development Process
- Enterprise Document Presentment
- Entrepreneurship Development Programme (India)
- Entreprise de Développement Paysagé (French: Landscaped Development Company)
- Entretien de Développement Professionnel et Formation (French: Maintenance of Professional Development and Training)
- Environmental Differential Pay
- Epoxy Deck Paint
- Epsilon Delta Pi (honor society)
- Équation aux Dérivées Partielles (French: Partial Differential Equation)
- Equipment Deadlined for Parts
- Equipment Distribution Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
The UN Intl Fund for Agricultural Development (IFAD) will provide $3 million in loans to the six-year Market Access and Rural Enterprise Development Program to create jobs, improve market access and support rural micro-enterprise projects in 50 communities, according to an agreement signed in Rome between the Fund and Grenada's Government, which will provide $2.