Newton Aycliffe-based Small Firms Enterprise Development Initiative (SFEDI) is behind the Get Mentoring programme which has encouraged thousands of owners to complete mentor training so they can pass on their knowledge and experience of running a business to those just starting out or with ambitions to grow their enterprises.
What does EDI stand for?
EDI stands for Enterprise Development Initiative (various locations)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EDI
We have 207 other meanings of EDI in our Acronym Attic
- Electronic Data Information
- Electronic Data Interchange
- Electronic Data Interface
- Electronic Discharge Instruction (medical discharge)
- Electronic Document Imaging
- Electronic Document Interchange
- Employee Development Inventory
- Engineering, Design, and Inspection
- Enhanced Defense Intelligence (Mass Effect; video game)
- Enterprise Data Integration
- Enterprise Development International
- Environmental Developers, Inc.
- Environnement de Développement Intégré (French: Integrated Development Environment)
- Equality, Diversity and Inclusion
- ESQ Development Institute
- ESSEC (École Supérieure des Sciences Économiques et Commerciales) Développement International (French: Superior School of Economic Science and Business International Development)
- Essentiel de la Distribution Informatique (French: Essentials of Computer Distribution; magazine)
- Ethereal Darkness Interactive (game)
- European Defense Identity
- European Drug Index
Samples in periodicals archive:
Chwarae Teg is delighted to be delivering the 'Get Mentoring' workshops in Wales on behalf of the Small Firms Enterprise Development Initiative.
Successful candidates and attendees then receive a certificate of recognition from the Small Firms Enterprise Development Initiative (SFEDI) and a year's membership of the Institute of Enterprise and Entrepreneurs (IOEE).
Endorsed by the Government's Qualifications and Curriculum Authority, the certificate also carries the support of the Small Firms Enterprise Development Initiative.
The African Rural Energy Enterprise Development Initiative fosters renewable energy companies that serve the rural poor.
After backing from Business Connect, Ms Gregson was presented with the Small Firms Enterprise Development Initiative Award at the Bank of England Conference Centre in London earlier this month.
The software is recommended by the Institute of Financial Accountants and the Small Firms Enterprise Development Initiative.