NComputing is involved in some of the world's largest enterprise desktop virtualization initiatives including Employee State Insurance Corporation (ESIC), India, which is deploying over 31,000 NComputing Virtual Desktops across 2,200 locations in supportof the Indian Government's effort to deliver insurance and healthcare benefits to over 20 million employees.
What does EDV stand for?
EDV stands for Enterprise Desktop Virtualization (Wyse Technology)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EDV
We have 51 other meanings of EDV in our Acronym Attic
- Electronische Dienstverlening (German: Electronic Services)
- Elektronische Datenverarbeitung
- Emitter Descriptor Vector
- End of Discharge Voltage (batteries)
- End-Diastolic Volume
- Ende Der Vernunft :-)
- Endothelium-Dependent Vasodilation
- Enfants du Vietnam (French: Vietnamese Children)
- Engeneic Delivery Vehicle (drug delivery)
- Ensemble de Valeur (blogring.net, secret society)
- Epidermodysplasia Verruciformis (skin disease)
- Escapades des Déficients Visuels (French: Escapades of the Visually Impaired)
- European Disaster Volunteers (UK)
- Every Day Value (Macy's marketing
- End-Diastolic Volumes Per Second (cardiology)
- Eastern District of Virginia (judicial district)
- Embedded Digital Voice Adapter (various companies)
- Electronic Discrete Variable Automatic Calculator
- Electronic Discrete Variable Automatic Computer
- Enterrement de Vie de Garcon (French: Burial of Bachelorhood; bachelor party)
Samples in periodicals archive:
These additions include Enterprise Desktop Virtualization, which uses OS virtualization to support legacy applications that are not yet ready to migrate to a new version of Windows, and Application Virtualization, which enables applications to be installed on PCs so that they are isolated from other applications and from the OS itself.