Forrester Research (NASDAQ:FORR) reports in a new study that Ascential Software Corporation (NASDAQ:ASCL), the enterprise data integration leader, has received the highest scores for overall strategy and vision for product content, partnerships, and commitment in the Enterprise Extract, Transform, and Load (ETL) Tools market.
What does EDI stand for?
EDI stands for Enterprise Data Integration
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of EDI
We have 207 other meanings of EDI in our Acronym Attic
- Electron Drift Instrument (Cluster spacecraft)
- Electronic Data Information
- Electronic Data Interchange
- Electronic Data Interface
- Electronic Discharge Instruction (medical discharge)
- Electronic Document Imaging
- Electronic Document Interchange
- Employee Development Inventory
- Engineering, Design, and Inspection
- Enhanced Defense Intelligence (Mass Effect; video game)
- Enterprise Development Initiative (various locations)
- Enterprise Development International
- Environmental Developers, Inc.
- Environnement de Développement Intégré (French: Integrated Development Environment)
- Equality, Diversity and Inclusion
- ESQ Development Institute
- ESSEC (École Supérieure des Sciences Économiques et Commerciales) Développement International (French: Superior School of Economic Science and Business International Development)
- Essentiel de la Distribution Informatique (French: Essentials of Computer Distribution; magazine)
- Ethereal Darkness Interactive (game)
- European Defense Identity
Samples in periodicals archive:
Striva Corporation, a leader in enterprise data integration and the developer of the DETAIL(TM) data integration platform, and IBM are partnering to extend the new DB2 Information Integrator software for integrated access to mainframe data sources.