Last spring, Alfresco offered JLAN, which was previously incorporated within Alfresco Enterprise Content Management Server, as a standalone embeddable option for OEMs.
What does ECMS stand for?
ECMS stands for Enterprise Content Management Server (Libertas)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ECMS
We have 96 other meanings of ECMS in our Acronym Attic
- Electronic Copyright Management Systems
- Elite Content Management System (software)
- Emily Carr Middle School (Canada)
- Employé de Commerce Multi-Spécialités (French: Multi-Specialty Commerce Employee; education)
- Energy Case Management System (US DOL)
- Engine Configuration Management System
- Engineering, Computer and Mathematical Sciences (University of Adelaide; Australia)
- Enhanced Crisis Management System
- Enquête Canadienne sur les Mesures de la Santé (French: Survey on Canadian Health Measures; Canada)
- Enterprise Configuration Management System
- Enterprise Content Management Solution
- Enterprise Content Management Specialist Enterprise Content Management Specialist
- Environmental Control and Monitoring System
- Environmental Corrosion Monitoring System
- European Community Member States
- Extended Change Management System
- East Coast Mini Sprint Association (Westfield, MA)
- Electric Claudio Merlo Lighting Equipment SA
- European Chemical Marketing and Strategy Association
- European Conference on Modern South Asian Studies
Samples in periodicals archive:
the first and leading provider of an open source enterprise content management solution, today announced that the Alfresco Intelligent File System, which was previously embedded within the Alfresco Enterprise Content Management server is now available as a standalone embeddable option for OEM's.