For starters, enterprise change management involves all aspects of IT.
What does ECM stand for?
ECM stands for Enterprise Change Management
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ECM
We have 365 other meanings of ECM in our Acronym Attic
- Engineering Change Management
- Engineering Change Modification
- Engineering Conception Maintenance (Belgian engineering consulting firm)
- Engineering Construction Management (various locations)
- Engineering Coordination Memo
- Engineering Coordination Memorandum
- Engineering, Construction and Maintenance
- Enhanced Case Management (various locations)
- Enhanced Communications Manager
- Enseignement Catholique Meldois (French: Meldois Catholic Education; Meaux, France)
- Enterprise Channel Management
- Enterprise Client Management (software)
- Enterprise Commerce Management
- Enterprise Compensation Management (software)
- Enterprise Compliance Management
- Enterprise Component Modeling (Platinum Technology)
- Enterprise Composite Model (Cisco)
- Enterprise Configuration Management
- Enterprise Content Management
- Enterprise Control Manager (software change management application tool for AMC GDSS II)
Samples in periodicals archive:
is the Enterprise Change Management (ECM) industry leader.
Worldwide Computer Products News-5 April 2002-SERENA enhances enterprise change management product range (C)1995-2002 M2 COMMUNICATIONS LTD http://www.