SAS Enterprise BI Server, one of the first major enterprise business intelligence solutions released capable of operating on a 64-bit architecture, continues to offer the widest choice of operating systems and hardware by any BI vendor for companies looking for a flexible deployment environment that is able to meet their business needs now and in the future.
What does EBI stand for?
EBI stands for Enterprise Business Intelligence
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EBI
We have 113 other meanings of EBI in our Acronym Attic
- Emerging Bacterial Infection
- Employment Background Investigations
- Empty Bottle Inspector
- End of Bitstream Information
- Energy Biosciences Institute (University of California, Berkeley)
- Engineering Building I (various schools)
- Engler-Bunte-Institut (Karlsruhe Institute of Technology division; Germany)
- Enterprise Backlog Item (computing)
- Enterprise Buildings Integrator (Honeywell Building Solutions)
- Enterprise Business Integration, Inc. (Florida)
- Environmental Business International, Inc.
- Equivalent Background Input
- Escuela Bilingüe Internacional (Spanish: International Bilingual School; Oakland, CA)
- Europaeische Buergerinitiative Gegen Ttip und Ceta (European citizens' initiative)
- European Benchmark Indicators
- European Bioinformatics Institute
- European Brand Institute (Austria)
- Europejski Bank Inwestycyjny (Polish: European Investment Bank)
- Euthanasia by Injection
- Even Better If
Samples in periodicals archive:
Customers increasingly rely on Intel's Itanium 2 architecture as the backbone of their enterprise business intelligence solutions.