The Federal Enterprise Architecture Program Management Office (FEA PMO) was established in February 2002 in accordance with direction issued by the Office of Management and Budget.
What does EAPMO stand for?
EAPMO stands for Enterprise Architecture Program Management Office
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- École d'Architecture de Paris-Malaquais (French architectural school)
- Effective Actions Per Minute (gaming)
- Efrém Anastasios Pétros Macheras
- Entreprise Artisanale de Peintures Masson Père et Fils (French painting company)
- European Association for Personnel Management (Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development; London, England, UK)
- European Association of Perinatal Medicine
- Equitable Access to Primary Medical Care (UK)
- Euro-Atlantic Partnership Military Committee (NATO)
- Euro-Atlantic Partnership Military Committee in Chiefs-Of-Staff
- Extensible Authentication Protocol-Message Digest 5 (Microsoft)
- European Anti Poverty Network
- Engineering Academic Programs Office (Texas A&M University)
- Eurasian Patent Organization
- European Association of Fish Producers Organisations (est. 1980)
- European Association for Psycho Organic Analysis (est. 1986; Utrecht, Netherlands)
- Extensible Authentication Protocol Over Ethernet
- Extensible Authentication Protocol Over Local Area Network (usually abbreviated to EAP over LAN)
- English for Academic Purposes Online Resource (UK)
- Eastern Africa Power Pool (various locations)
- EDEM (Experts in Discrete Element Modeling) Academic Partner Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
Burk is chief architect within the office of E-Government and Information Technology and is responsible for the Federal Enterprise Architecture Program Management Office (FEA PMO).
Established in February 2002, the Federal Enterprise Architecture Program Management Office (FEA-PMO) is a comprehensive effort to improve constituent service at reduced cost.