The goal of Enterprise Architecture is to improve the efficiency of capital investment in all its forms: human/intellectual, organizational, and technical.
What does EA stand for?
EA stands for Enterprise Architecture
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of EA
We have 103 other meanings of EA in our Acronym Attic
- Enginering Analysis
- Enlazando Alternativas (Spanish: Linking Alternatives)
- Enlisted Accession (US Air Force)
- Enlisted Aviator
- Enrolled Actuary
- Enrolled Agent (IRS)
- Ensemble Architecture (Vocaltel)
- Ensiapu (Finnish: First Aid)
- Entered Apprentice (masonry)
- Enterprise Agreement
- Entrepreneur Association
- Entreprise Adaptée (French: Adapted Enterprise)
- Enumeration Area (Canada census boundary)
- Environment Agency (UK; formerly National Rivers Authority)
- Environment Australia
- Environmental Action
- Environmental Assessment
- Environmental Assurance
- Environmental Auditing
- Epileptic Arousal Reaction (neurology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Early on, the architectural development team saw the need to link their model to the larger Enterprise Architecture of NOAA--also being developed and modeled using the Metis software.
Evolution of the Business Enterprise Architecture and Transition Plan The centerpiece of BMMP is the transformational tool known as the business enterprise architecture (BEA).