SmartOps is an SAP global partner and integrates with all leading enterprise application platforms.
What does EAP stand for?
EAP stands for Enterprise Application Platform (software)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EAP
We have 304 other meanings of EAP in our Acronym Attic
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Employees by Assigned Position (various organizations)
- Encryption Authentication Protocol (computing)
- End Around Preparation
- Engineers Against Poverty
- English for Academic Purposes
- Enhanced Approval Process (Canada)
- Enquête Annuelle de Production (French: Annual Production Survey; National Institute of Statistics and Economic Studies)
- Enseignement Agricole Public (French: Public Agricultural Education)
- Enterprise Analytical Portal
- Enterprise Architecture Planning
- Environment Action Programme (EU)
- Environmental Action Plan
- Environmental Audit Program (various organizations)
- Environnement d'Apprentissage Personnel (French: Personal Learning Environment; educational software)
- EOSDIS Advisory Panel
- Equalities Action Plan (UK)
- Équipe d'Animation Paroissiale (French: Parish Leadership Team)
- Equity Acceleration Program (mortgages)
- Escuela Agricola Panamericana (Honduras)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Magic s powerful and versatile mobile enterprise application platform and data integration solutions help address this challenge and present a good value-added solution for our enterprise customers, said Vice President Jae Shin, B2B Alliance Group Leader of Mobile Communications Division at Samsung Electronics.
PK) a leading provider of enterprise application platforms and engines for unified communications today announced the release of new solutions and services, designed to improve the ability for customers to understand and rationalize their telecommunications bills.
Red Hat's JBoss application server forms the foundation for the company's JBoss Enterprise Application Platform 6, the next major release of the application platform, which is scheduled for release in early 2012.
HCM's open source solutions include migration services designed to help users transition from expensive Java EE application servers to the JBoss Enterprise Application Platform, Red Hat's enterprise application platform.
Red Hat's Data Services Platform, MetaMatrix, is the latest Red Hat solution to meet the stringent requirements for Common Criteria -- the JBoss Enterprise Application Platform received its certification in July 2009.
Vitria will offer Red Hat's open source JBoss Enterprise Application Platform with Business Accelerator, its newly launched open SOA integration suite.