Although the presence of this clonal T-cell population is termed "cryptic intraepithelial lymphoma," this finding does not imply a diagnosis of a malignant process, although enteropathy-associated T-cell lymphoma develops in a subset of these patients.
What does EATCL stand for?
EATCL stands for Enteropathy-Associated T-Cell Lymphoma
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Education Agent Training Course (Australia)
- Egyptian Automotive & Trading Co. (Giza, Egypt)
- Ehrlich Ascites Tumor Cells
- Electronic Automatic Temperature Control
- European Air Transport Command
- European Alliance for Television and Culture
- European Alliance for Thermoplastic Composites (est. 2000)
- Exeter Arts & Therapies Conferences (UK)
- Europe-Asia Trading Consultant Agency, Ltd.
- European Air Traffic Control Harmonisation and Integration Programme
- European Association of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- European Association of Theoretical Computer Science
- Équipement Automobile Technologies Distribution (French: Automotive Equipment Technologies Distribution)
- Entering Air Temperature Dry Bulb
- Écologie, Agronomie, Territoire et Développement Durable (French: Ecology, Agronomy, Land and Sustainable Development)
- Enhanced Automatic Terrain Extraction (algorithms)
- Estonian Association of Teachers of English (Tartu, Estonia)
- Étude et Assistance Technique en Électronique (French: Study and Technical Assistance in Electronics)
- East Anglian Traction Engine Society (England, UK)
- European Association for Trauma and Emergency Surgery