The simplest version of this idea is the ensemble Kalman filter (EnKF), first proposed in , where the covariance matrices in the KF formulas are essentially replaced with sample statistics calculated from the ensemble.
What does EnKF stand for?
EnKF stands for Ensemble Kalman Filter
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- East Northport Jewish Center (East Northport, NY)
- Environnement Jeunesse (Canada)
- Euro-NATO Joint Jet Pilot Training
- Euro-NATO Joint Jet Undergraduate Pilot Training
- Eesti Naisjuristide Liit (Estonian: Estonian Women Lawyers Association; est. 2013)
- Extended Nambu-Jona-Lasinio
- Electronic Notary Journal of Official Acts
- European-NATO Joint Jet Pilot Training
- Environment and Justice Society (Nepal)
- Endustriyel Kontrol
- English for North Koreans Organization (est. 2011)
- Effective Noise Level (NIOSH)
- English as a Native Language (linguistics)
- English as a New Language
- Equivalent Number of Looks
- Erythema Nodosum Leprosum
- Espitalier Noel Group Ltd. (now ENL Investment; Port Louis, Mauritius)