Enrolled Agent An Enrolled Agent (EA) is an individual who has demonstrated technical competence in the field of taxation.
What does EA stand for?
EA stands for Enrolled Agent (IRS)
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of EA
We have 103 other meanings of EA in our Acronym Attic
- Engineering Assignment
- Engineering Assistant
- Engineering Authorization
- Engineering Automation
- Engineers Australia
- Enginering Analysis
- Enlazando Alternativas (Spanish: Linking Alternatives)
- Enlisted Accession (US Air Force)
- Enlisted Aviator
- Enrolled Actuary
- Ensemble Architecture (Vocaltel)
- Ensiapu (Finnish: First Aid)
- Entered Apprentice (masonry)
- Enterprise Agreement
- Enterprise Architecture
- Entrepreneur Association
- Entreprise Adaptée (French: Adapted Enterprise)
- Enumeration Area (Canada census boundary)
- Environment Agency (UK; formerly National Rivers Authority)
- Environment Australia
Samples in periodicals archive:
Indeed, the statutory protections afforded taxpayers with regard to CPA or enrolled agent communication are no less and no greater than the scope of the attorney-client privilege.
An enrolled agent can represent you only before the IRS.
Consideration should also be given to making similar contacts with the local heads of the tax practitioner/professional organizations such as the AICPA, ABA, and enrolled agents to coordinate nonfiler information and planned outreach activities.
com)-- Gary Lundgren joins firm as IRS Enrolled Agent David Bassett, President of AmeriStar Tax Centers, a nationwide professional tax resolution firm representing taxpayers before the IRS, has announced that Gary Lundgren has joined the firm's tax resolution department as an Enrolled Agent.