The recruit also qualifies for a $4,000 enlistment bonus.
What does EB stand for?
EB stands for Enlistment Bonus
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of EB
We have 43 other meanings of EB in our Acronym Attic
- Employment-Based Immigrant
- Emu Bitter (Western Australian beer)
- Encyclopædia Britannica
- Encyclopedia Brown (Young detective of the famous stories)
- End Box
- Energy Balancer
- Energy Blast (gaming)
- Energy Per Bit
- Enforcement Bureau (FCC)
- English Basketball
- Enterobacteriaceae (microbiology)
- Entitlement Bitch (customer service slang)
- Entity Bean (Enterprise JavaBean)
- Environmental Benefits
- Environmental Biotechnology (various schools)
- Ephraim Brasher (colonial goldsmith and coin minter; mint mark)
- Epidermylosis Bullosa (skin condition)
- Equipment Bay
- Equipment Builder (engineering)
- Equipotential Bonding
Samples in periodicals archive:
When we received our enlistment bonus and permanent change of station reimbursement, that money went directly to savings so we already have our six-month emergency fund.
For Sailors who received an enlistment bonus, they will be required to repay the portion of bonus received for active-duty time not served.
The enlistment bonus for those positions doubled from $10,000, officials announced Friday.
26 may be eligible for an enlistment bonus of $5,000.