Taylor's group consulted heath data on 1,834 depressed heart attack survivors who participated in a larger clinical trim called Enhancing Recovery in Coronary Heart Disease (ENRICHD).
What does ENRICHD stand for?
ENRICHD stands for Enhancing Recovery in Coronary Heart Disease
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- En Route This Station from Oversea Command
- Employment Network for Retired Government Experts
- Enroute This Station from Overseas Command
- European Network for Research Into Hyperinsulinism of Infancy
- Effective Negative Refractive Index
- Electronic Navigation Research Institute (Japan)
- Environment and Natural Resources Institute (Alaska and Pennsylvania)
- Enhanced and Rapid Improvement of Community Health (USAID; Philippines)
- European Network for Research In Global Change
- Enhanced Resource and Information Control
- Environment for Natural Resource Information Integration (Australia)
- Environment and Natural Resources Information Network (Central and Eastern Europe and the NIS)
- Exploring New Roles in Practice
- Edge Networking Research Lab (Motorola)
- Environmental and Natural Resources Law Section
- Environmental and Natural Resource Management
- Expanded Natural Resource Management Activity (USAID)
- Environment and Natural Resources Management Division (UN)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Nova Scotia data are consistent with results of two recent randomized trials--the National Institutes of Health--sponsored large multicenter Enhancing Recovery in Coronary Heart Disease (ENRICHD) trial and the Montreal Heart Attack Readjustment Trial (M-HART).