What does ENRECA stand for?
ENRECA stands for Enhancement of Research Capacity in Developing Countries
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Eurasian Natural Resources Corporation
- E-Network Research and Development (Nepal)
- Endoscopy Negative Reflux Disease
- Engraved Non-Radiative Dielectric
- Environmental and Natural Resource Division
- European Network for Rural Development (also seen as EN RD; EU)
- Environment and Natural Resources Development Division (United Nations)
- Energy, Natural Resources and the Environment
- Ente Nacional Regulador (Spanish)
- Environmental and Natural Resource Economics (University of Rhode Island and National University of Ireland, Galway)
- European Network for the Recognition of Ecologica Debt
- Environmental Response
- Empresa Nacional de Residuos Radioactivos SA (Spanish radioactive waste management agency)
- En Route This Station from Oversea Command
- Employment Network for Retired Government Experts
- Enroute This Station from Overseas Command
- European Network for Research Into Hyperinsulinism of Infancy
- Effective Negative Refractive Index
- Electronic Navigation Research Institute (Japan)