Together, these tools enable the creation, publication and broadcast of enhanced television content.
What does E-TV stand for?
E-TV stands for Enhanced Television
This definition appears somewhat frequently
We have 55 other meanings of E-TV in our Acronym Attic
- Expanded Ships Technical Publication (System)
- Electronic Special Traffic Management Program (US FAA program to manage unusual air traffic loads)
- Extended Total Access Communication System
- Enhanced-Time Division Multiple Access (Cellular Telephone)
- Extended-Time Division Multiple Access (Ratelindo)
- Operational Effectiveness Tests
- Electronic Technical Manual Deficiency Evaluation Report
- Electrical Twitch-Obtaining Intramuscular Stimulation
- Elizabethtown, Kentucky
- Extended True Single-Phase Clock
- États-Unis (French: United States)
- Endurance Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (US DoD)
- E-DCH (Enhanced Dedicated Channel) Uplink Control Channel
- Evolved UMTS Terrestrial Radio Access
- Expected Value
- Enhanced Vestigial Sideband (video technology)
- Embedded Wireless Energy-Harvesting Prototype (electrical engineering)
- Engdahl-Zigangirov (bound)
Samples in periodicals archive:
CableLabs'(R) enhanced television (eTV) specification has reached another milestone by the successful demonstration of "triggering" a Video-On-Demand (VOD) stream from a linear broadcast application.
What: Electronic Commerce Through Enhanced Television -- An Emerging Multi-Billion Dollar Industry Moving the Digital Economy Into the Living Room The Internet is creating a new digital economy.
By joining ATVEF, MoreCom's team of technical and marketing experts will provide their technical expertise and support to drive the development of enhanced television via the digital platform.
In addition to advertising, interACTIVE powered enhanced television polling during the Presidential Debate that took place at the Arizona State University between President George W.
Under the agreement, Time Warner Cable divisions have launched Navic's HyperGate data transport technology and interactive television application platform to power a range of services, including Addressable Advertising, voting/polling, interactive customer care, information services, and enhanced television.
Deployed in approximately 47 million digital set-top-boxes in 96 countries, the company's software enables a wide array of functionality, including enhanced television, interactive shopping, interactive and addressable advertising, games and gaming, personal video recording, and a variety of consumer care and communication applications.
And as broadcast and digital media converge, Thirteen is blazing trails in the creation of Web sites, enhanced television, CD-ROMs, DVD-ROMs, educational software, and other cutting-edge media products.