The Enhanced Signaling System 7 (SS7) microcode package expands the PowerQUICC II architecture's SS7 implementation.
What does ESS stand for?
ESS stands for Enhanced Signaling System
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of ESS
We have 540 other meanings of ESS in our Acronym Attic
- Engineering Equipment Surveillance System
- Engineering Services & Software (Ocean Springs, MS)
- Engineering Students' Society (various universities)
- Engineering Support Service (various organizations)
- Engineering Support Subsystem
- Engineering Support System
- Engineering Systems Solutions
- English Springer Spaniel (dog)
- English Summer School (various locations)
- Enhanced Sea Sparrow
- Enhanced Storage Solution (i-drive)
- Enlarged Scrotum Syndrome
- Enrollment and Student Services (various schools)
- Entente Sportive Sartrouville (French sports club)
- Entente Sportive Sétifienne (Algérian sports club)
- Enterasys Security Specialist
- Entering Student Survey (various schools)
- Enterprise Search Summit (forum)
- Enterprise Security System
- Enterprise Software Solutions (various organizations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Most importantly, AUDIODISK systems enable users to adapt efficiently to the emergence of new telecommunications technologies, such as digital transmission, ISDN and enhanced signaling systems, for which analog, tape recorder-based equipment was not designed.
This year alone, the industry has invested well over $1 billion in projects related directly to intermodal -- equipment, locomotives, enhanced signaling systems, intermodal yards, track clearances and track expansion," he said.