Under the decade-old Enhanced Proliferation Control Initiative, Christensen said, companies are required to avoid exporting to buyers planning to develop nuclear, missile or chemical and biological weapons.
What does ECPI stand for?
ECPI stands for Enhanced Proliferation Control Initiative
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ECPI
We have 28 other meanings of ECPI in our Acronym Attic
- East Coast Pinochle Invasion
- East Coast Polytechnic Institute (various locations)
- EasyCall Communications Philippines Inc.
- Echinochloa Picta
- Electronic College of Process Innovation
- Electronic Computer Programming Institute
- Electronic Corporate Pages, Inc.
- Electronic Crime Partnership Initiative
- Electronics, Communications, Programming and Information
- Electronics, Communications, Programming and Information Systems
- Entreprise Cléonnaise Plastiques Industriels (French: Cléonnaise Industrial Plastics Company; Cléon, France)
- Environmental Construction Products International, Inc.
- Equitable Classroom Practices Institute
- European Council for Plasticisers and Intermediates (European plasticiser trade association)
- Exxon Chemical Patents, Inc.
- Electronic Chart Precise Integrated Navigation System (Offshore Systems)
- Electronic Cheque Presentment with Image Exchange (finance software; National Cash Register Company)
- École Centrale de Pékin (French: Central School of Beijing; Beijing, China)
- Elm City Punk Knitters (New Haven, CT)
- East Chicago Public Library (East Chicago, IN)