These are the Enhanced Mycobacterium tuberculosis Direct Test (E-MTD; GenProbe, San Diego, CA) and the Amplicor Mycobacterium tuberculosis Test (Amplicor; Roche Diagnostic Systems, Inc.
What does E-MTD stand for?
E-MTD stands for Enhanced Mycobacterium Tuberculosis Direct Test
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of E-MTD in our Acronym Attic
- Enhanced Metal Semiconductor Field Effect Transistor
- EPS Module Interface Card
- Electronic Military Personnel Office
- E-Rate Management Professionals Association, Inc.
- E-Mail Preference Service
- Extremity Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- En-Route Minimum Safe Altitude Warning (also abbreviated EMSAW)
- Enhanced Mobile Switching Center
- Electronic Medicare Summary Notice
- embedded multimedia terminal adapter
- External Network-to-Network Interface
- External-Node-to-Node Interface (IEEE)
- Endothelial Isoform of Nitric Oxide Synthase
- Electronic New Product Development
- European Operational Concept Validation Methodology (Air Traffic Management)
- Electronically OK
- Environmentally, Ecologically OK (website)
- Enterprise Object-Oriented Fourth-Generation Language
- Electronic Oil Record Book (software)