Improvements over previous versions include greatly expanded and updated demographic data, the addition of consumer profile data, updated and enhanced map coverage, improved driving directions, enhanced Global Positioning System (GPS) support, and additional customization capabilities.
What does E-GPS stand for?
E-GPS stands for Enhanced Global Positioning System
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 3 other meanings of E-GPS in our Acronym Attic
- Estrogen plus Gestagen
- Embedded Genetic Algorithm/Multi-Stage Detector
- Electronic Grant Application and Processing (UK; Royal Society)
- Electronic Games for Education in Math and Science
- Estimates of Glomerular Filtration Rate
- Eosinophilic Inflammation
- e-Government Interoperability Framework (UK government initiative launched September 2000)
- Effective Governance of Open Spatial Data (EU)
- Electronic Government Ordering System (NIH Information Technology Acquisition and Assessment Center)
- Electronic Government
- Emissions and Generation Resource Integrated Database
- Enhanced GPRS Support Node
- Electronic Gun
- Electronic Headquarters for the Acquisition of War Knowledge
- Electronic Hotel Operations and Reservation System (software; Malaysia)
- Execution Hour (JCS operations)
- Electronic Human Resource Management
- Holonomic and Universal Broker Services (collaborative engineering web platform; est. 2002; various locations)
- Engineering and/or Installation
- Early Infantry Brigade Combat Team (US Army)
Samples in periodicals archive:
net has signed an agreement to license SnapTrack's Enhanced Global Positioning System technology to launch the first wireless Internet location services over the ReFLEX two-way paging network.