441 items in the family of heavy tactical vehicles, including 103 light equipment transporters, 8 heavy expanded-mobility tactical truck load handling systems, 327 enhanced container handling units, 2 M978 tankers, and 1 M984A4 wrecker, totaling $54.
What does ECHU stand for?
ECHU stands for Enhanced Container Handling Unit (US Army)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ECHU
- European Congenital Heart Surgeons Association (Finland)
- Exeter Community Health Services Computer Project (Royal Devon and Exeter Hospital Exeter; Devon, UK)
- European Congenital Heart Surgeons Foundation (est. 1992)
- Early College High School Program
- European Conference on Hypermedia Technology
- European Conference on HyperText
- European Congress on Health Tourism (est. 2008)
- European Cultural History Tour (summer study abroad program)
- European Collaboration for Health Technology Assessment
- European Collaboration for Health Technology Assessment – Assessment of Health Interventions
- Essay Concerning Human Understanding (John Locke)
- Electronic Check-Up to Go (online assessment tool)
- Electronic Chart Update Manual
- Extreme Championship Hardcore Wrestling
- East Coast Hot Wheels Club
- Early Childhood Initiative (various locations)
- Early Childhood Intervention
- Early Contractor Involvement
- Earth Center Inertial Coordinates
- Earth Centered Inertial
Samples in periodicals archive:
11,607 in the family of heavy tactical vehicles, including 115 heavy expanded-mobility tactical trucks (HEMTTs), 1,062 HEMTT light equipment transporters, 154 heavy equipment transport systems, 2 palletized load system trucks, 2,095 container roll-in/out platforms, 548 enhanced container handling units, and 7,785 movement tracking systems, totaling $674,508 million.
Family of heavy tactical vehicles equipment, including 1,743 heavy expanded-mobility tactical trucks (HEMTTs), 264 heavy equipment transporter system (HETS) tractors, 63 HETS trailers, 540 palletized load system (PLS) trucks, 130 PLS trailers, 5,725 container roll-in/out platforms, 85 enhanced container handling units, and 9,955 Movement Tracking Systems, totaling $1.