The National Guard's Presence "Without the National Guard's enhanced brigades, which were 'built' at a higher level of readiness, we could never perform the mission expected of the total Army today," Nuttall said, referring to the fact that these brigades can achieve full combat proficiency more quickly than other large units.
What does E-BDE stand for?
E-BDE stands for Enhanced Brigade
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Elektronische Allgemeine Deutsche Biographie (Electronic version of the German historical biographical encyclopedia)
- Enhanced Adaptive Differential Pulse Code Modulation (voice compression, ITU-T G.727)
- American Economic Review (Electronic Web Edition)
- Enhanced Access Grant Channel (computer networking)
- Electronic Advance Passenger Information System
- Electronic-Advanced Passenger Information System (US FEMA)
- Enhanced Address Resolution Protocol
- En Route Automated Radar Tracking System (US DoD)
- e-Awareness Seminar Series for Asian Parliamentarians
- Electronic Businesses and Governments
Samples in periodicals archive:
The enhanced brigades are in greater demand now than any troops except special operations, because they get trained up and stay trained up.
That word came after members of three of the Army Guard's enhanced brigades were already preparing to serve in those countries this year.