Notable winners were Muhammad Shafile Rashid who obtained top marks in the region in English as a second language, Farhan Adib Ahmed who obtained top marks in Saudi Arabia and fourth in the world ranking for IGCSE economics and Noman Bashir who topped in Saudi Arabia and emerged fourth in the world ranking in A level economics.
What does ENSL stand for?
ENSL stands for English as a Second Language
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ENSL
We have 1 other meaning of ENSL in our Acronym Attic
- Ecole Nationale Superieure d'Ingenieurs de Limoges
- École Nationale Supérieur d'Ingénieurs du Mans (French engineering school)
- Ecole Nationale Supérieure d'Informatique et de Mathématiques Appliquées de Grenoble (French)
- École Nationale Supérieure d'Ingénieurs de Poitiers (National Graduate School of Engineers of Poitiers; University of Poiters; France)
- El Niño Simulation Intercomparison Project (climatology)
- Engine Structural Integrity Program
- Enterprise Network Services Information Query
- École Nationale Supérieure d'Ingénieurs Sud Alsace (French engineering school)
- Enemy Situation
- Ecole Normale Supérieure de Lyon (French)
- European Natural Selection League (online gaming)
- Ecole Nationale Supérieure Louis Lumière (French)
- École Normale Supérieure Lettres et Sciences Humaines (French literature and humanities school)
- École de Navigation Sous-Marine (French: School of Underwater Navigation)
- École Nationale Supérieure de Mécanique (French: National Graduate School of Mechanics)
- Enterprise Network and Service Management (Nortel Networks)
- Externato Nossa Senhora Menina (Portugese: Day School Our Lady Miss)
- Ecole Nationale Superieure de Mecanique et d'Aerotechnique (French: Engineering School for Mechanics and Aerotechnics)
- École Nationale Supérieure de Meunerie et des Industries Céréalières (French: National Graduate School of Milling and Cereal Industries)
- École Nationale Supérieure de Mécanique et Microtechnique (French mechanics and microengineering school)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The competing pedagogical model for teaching LEP students is known as English as a Second Language (ESL) instruction, ESL is essentially a program of English immersion with special instruction geared toward the acquisition of English-language skills.
That year my assignment was to teach beginning English as a Second Language (ESL I) and Plan III (low-group) language arts.