All papers were refereed presentations from the Australian Systemic Functional Linguistics Association (ASFLA) Annual Conference, held in conjunction with ALEA Queensland and the English Teachers Association of Queensland (ETAQ) at the Queensland University of Technology in Brisbane during September, 2009.
What does ETA stand for?
ETA stands for English Teachers Association
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ETA
We have 280 other meanings of ETA in our Acronym Attic
- Emirate Trading Agency (Dubai, United Arab Emirates)
- Employment and Training Administration (US Department of Labor)
- Energy Tax Act
- Energy Technology Assessment
- Enfield Tennis Academy (fictional school; Infinite Jest)
- Engineering Task Assignment
- Engineering Technical Assistant
- Engineering Technologies Academy
- Engineering Technologies Associates
- Engineering Test Article
- English Teaching Assistantship (US State Department)
- Enterprise Technical Architecture (various organizations)
- Enterprise Transaction Analysis
- Enterprise Transaction Archive
- Entertainment Technology Alliance
- Environmental Technical Assistance (various organizations)
- Environmental Test Article (US NASA)
- Environmental Transport Association (UK)
- EOOW Training Assistant
- Equal Treatment Act (various nations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
As the Australian recently pointed out (13 June), the English Teachers Association of Queensland (ETAQ) has produced a teachers' guide to grammar, full of the most basic errors, ideologically driven.
In 1946, in a publicity manager's dream, word got out that the English Teachers Association of Missouri had complained to the Federal Communications Commission that Dean's way of talking had a "bad influence" on their pupils.