This year's guest adjudicators included Glastonbury Organiser Michael Eavis, the CEO of the English Speaking Board Lesley Cook and BBC journalist Chris Vacher.
What does ESB stand for?
ESB stands for English Speaking Board (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ESB
We have 191 other meanings of ESB in our Acronym Attic
- Empire Strikes Back
- En Route Support Base
- Encefalopatía Spongiforme Bovina (Spanish: Bovine Spongiform Encephalopathy)
- Encéphalopathie Spongioforme Bovine
- Energy Star Buildings
- Engineer Special Brigade (various locations)
- Engineer Support Battalion
- Engineering Sciences Building (various schools)
- Engineering Society of Baltimore
- Engineering Society of Buffalo
- English Sports Betting (UK)
- Engrossed Senate Bill
- Enhanced Separate Brigade
- Enhanced Separate Brigade (UA Army)
- Entente Sportive Blanquefortaise (French sports club)
- Entente Sportive Bonchamp (French sports club)
- Entente Sportive Bouliste (French sports club)
- Enterprise Service Bus
- Environmental Services Branch (US EPA)
- Environmental Stewardship Branch
Samples in periodicals archive:
The national final, sponsored by the English Speaking Board, would be held in March.
James Patrick, a Fellow of the English Speaking Board, a member of the Guild of Drama Adjudicators and Society of Teachers of Speech & Drama and chief examiner in drama & theatre arts for the Associated Examining Board (GCSE).
Lesley Cook, CEO of the English Speaking Board, says her organisation "has never assessed any students from Aspire".