In 1996, when the top clubs were disillusioned with the RFU, the newly- created English Professional Rugby Union Clubs appointed Deshayes as their chief executive.
What does EPRUC stand for?
EPRUC stands for English Professional Rugby Union Clubs
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Estrogen-Progestin Replacement Therapy (women's health)
- Educational Planning Resource and Transfer Center (Bellevue Community College)
- Emergency Power Ride-Through Capability System
- Eastern Pennsylvania Rugby Union
- Eastern Province Rugby Union (South Africa)
- Economic Policy Research Unit (University of Copenhagen; Denmark)
- Education Policy Research Unit (Arizona State University)
- Emergency Preparedness and Response Unit (International Rescue Committee)
- Ethane Propane Recovery Unit (India)
- European Policy Research Unit (est. 1989; University of Manchester; UK)
- Ecumenical Program for Urban Service (National Council of the Churches of Christ; New York, NY)
- Établissement de Préparation et de Réponse aux Urgences Sanitaires (French: Establishment of Preparedness and Response to Health Emergencies)
- Emergency Pressure Relief Valve
- Endogenous Pararetrovirus (plant virus)
- Edelman Public Relations Worldwide
- European Pesticide Residue Workshop
- Extended Parts Replacement Warranty (automated teller machines)
- E-Procurement System (various companies)
- Ear, Patella, Short Stature Syndrome
- Early Production System (various companies)
Samples in periodicals archive:
England manager Jack Rowell has chosen his new captain - but the identity will remain a selection panel secret until the RFU and the English Professional Rugby Union Clubs row is resolved.
Donald Kerr, chairman of the English Professional Rugby Union Clubs, said: "The organisation at Twickenham is paralysed by the in-fighting between rival parties.