many current English Premier League 7How sides have won a European trophy?
What does EPL stand for?
EPL stands for English Premier League (soccer)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EPL
We have 365 other meanings of EPL in our Acronym Attic
- Employment Practices Liability
- Employment Practices Litigation
- Employment Protection Law
- Employment Protection Legislation
- Emporia Public Library
- Energy Partners, Ltd
- Engineering Parts List
- Engineering Project Leader
- Engineering Prototype Lab (Lockheed Martin)
- Englewood Public Library (Englewood, NJ)
- Ensemble Polyphonique de Lyon (French orchestra ensemble)
- Enterprise Public Library (Enterprise, AL)
- Entreprises Publiques Locales (French: Local Public Enterprises)
- Environmental Profit & Loss
- Epilepsy Newfoundland and Labrador (Canada)
- Epson Premium Luster (paper)
- Equipment Parts List
- Equipment Protection Levels (various locations)
- Escondido Public Library (Escondido, CA)
- Ethernet Powerlink (realtime data transmission)
Samples in periodicals archive:
45pm Football, English Premier League, Newcastle vs Chelsea (Diema) 3.
The English Premier League is extremely popular, even in the Sultanate, because it attracts top talent and famous players from different countries play for English clubs.