Steve Woodier, 49, has won countless titles and turned professional after winning the BAPTO singles crown in 1997 and represented England in the English Pool Association.
What does EPA stand for?
EPA stands for English Pool Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EPA
We have 576 other meanings of EPA in our Acronym Attic
- Emergency Preparedness Analysis
- Emergency Program Action
- Encuesta de Población Activa (Spain)
- End Point Adjustment (radio control transmitter)
- End Point Analyzer
- Enduring Power of Attorney
- Energetic Particle Analyzer
- Energie Prestatie Advies (Dutch: Energy Performance Advice)
- Energy Policy Act of 2005
- Energy Poverty Action (joint initiative)
- Enhanced Performance Architecture
- Enhetsprisaktiebolaget (former Swedish department store)
- Enlisted Program Authorization (US DoD)
- Enosi Polyteknon Athinon (Athens Union of People Who Have Many Children)
- Entreprendre pour Apprendre (French business school)
- Entretien Physique pour Adultes (French sports club)
- Environment Protection Authority
- Environmental Prediction Assessment
- Environmental Protection Act (UK)
- Environmental Protection Administration (Taiwan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A field of 64 - incorporating players from both World Rules and English Pool Association Rules - will do battle for a top prize of pounds 250 in the Armitage Leisure-sponsored championship.
Hill captured the English Pool Association world title in 2004 and has won 30 major titles.