He went on to become a professional opera singer appearing with many companies including English National Opera and Opera North.
What does ENO stand for?
ENO stands for English National Opera
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of ENO
We have 32 other meanings of ENO in our Acronym Attic
- European Network of Nursing Organisations
- Early Neonatal Neurobehavioral Scale (newborn responses test)
- Early Neonatal Neurobehavioral Score (maternal medications effects)
- European Neural Network Society
- Eastern Neck National Wildlife Refuge (Maryland)
- Enterprise Network of New York (Bronx, NY)
- Eagles Nest Outfitters (Asheville, NC)
- Editor of New Objects (France)
- Education Network of Ontario (Canada)
- Engineering Night Out
- Environment Online (online network)
- Essentially Non-Oscillatory
- European Northern Observatory (Canary Islands, Spain)
- Exhaled Nitric Oxide
- Eastern Nebraska Office on Aging
- electronic Notice of Arrival
- European Network of Animation
- Everything North of Atlantic (band)
- European Network of Organic Agriculture Students
Samples in periodicals archive:
The idea for The Sweeper of Dreams - which narrowly missed out on a place in the final of an English National Opera contest for adult composers - came in a dream.
The English National Opera production is based on the semi-autobiographical novel written by Polish writer Zofia Posmysz.
Working with, among others, opera singers Willard White and Lesley Garrett and conductor John Eliot Gardiner, she is now head of training for the Young Singers Programme at English National Opera.
Consett-born Graeme Dan by and his wife Valerie, who sing for English National Opera, will lead in two performances in aid of the NSPCC Child's Voice Appeal.
The English National Opera (ENO) production, directed by the arthouse film-maker Sally Potter, will be shown on the internet in an attempt to capture new audiences.