AQA GCSE English Language Unit 3, part a, or Edexcel GCSE English Literature Unit 3.
What does ELU stand for?
ELU stands for English Language Unit (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ELU
We have 25 other meanings of ELU in our Acronym Attic
- Endogenous Long-Term Repopulating Cells
- Emergency Locator Transmitter
- English Language Testing Service
- Executive Leadership Training Seminar (Oregon)
- End Loans to Southern Africa
- Entry Level Training Support Services
- Ethanol Lactose Tolerance Test
- English Language Teaching Unit
- Extravascular Lung Thermal Volume
- Extremely Large Telescope Working Group (Australian Academy of Sciences)
- Enhanced Learning Unlimited
- Environmental Load Unit
- Eötvös Lóránd University (Hungary)
- Espaces Logistiques Urbains (French: Urban Spaces Logistics)
- European Leadership University (Netherlands)
- Expeditionary Logistics Unit (US Navy)
- External Loop Unrolling
- English Language Unity Act
- Extraterritorial Land Use Authority
- East Lowlands Universities Air Squadron (Royal Air Force; UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A-LEVEL GRADE BRACKETS EXAMPLES of the grade brackets at A-level English language Unit 1 - Using Language Grade A 70% to 100% Grade E 32% to 38% Mathematics Unit 1 Pure Mathematics Grade A 77% to 100% Grade E 35% to 44% Unit 2 Pure Mathematics A 70% to 100% E 29% to 37% Welsh (first language) Unit 1 Film and Drama (oral) Grade A 80% to 100% Grade E 20% to 32% Biology Unit 1 (B1) Grade A 66% to 100% Grade E 38% to 42% Chemistry Unit 1 (CH1) Grade A 64% to 100% Grade E 33% to 39% Physics Unit 1 Grade A 67% to 100% Grade E 30% to 38% moira.
The English Language Unit welcomed the visit of the UAB delegates to Ahfad University for Women Dr.