He added that it was agreed with the British Council in London to develop a plan and a road map by which to proceed on two tracks, the first is the development of English Language Teaching from the seventh grade until the twelfth with all its components, and the second track includes developing a plan sets requirements for the implementation of English language teaching from the fourth grade.
What does ELT stand for?
ELT stands for English Language Teaching
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ELT
We have 111 other meanings of ELT in our Acronym Attic
- Electronic Light Table
- Elizabethtown (Amtrak station code; Elizabethtown, PA)
- Emergency Locator Transmitter
- Employment Law Training (various locations)
- Endless Loop Tachycardia
- Energy Let - Through
- Enforcement of Laws and Treaties
- Engineering Lab Team
- Engineering Laboratory Technician
- English Language Training
- English Literature in Transition (journal)
- Entrance-Level Training
- Entreprise Lyonnaise de Téléphonie (French telecommunications company)
- Entry Level Test (education; various locations)
- Entry Level Training
- Environmental Liability Transfer (St. Louis, MO)
- Espace Langue Tokyo (French; Japanese language school)
- Euglobulin Lysis Time (blood test)
- Evacuation Liaison Team (US FEMA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
ISLAMABAD -- As many as 104 English Language Teachers from different public sector universities and colleges received training under English Language Teaching Reforms (ELTR), Phase-II of Higher Education Commission (HEC).
Against the larger backdrop of the British Council, Managing Change in English Language Teaching focuses on the practical challenges of creating and implementing international English-language projects that are designed to change teaching in a country.
Summary: Imam Muhammad bin Saud Islamic University will hold a three-day seminar on the challenges facing English language teaching in Saudi Arabia.
TUNIS, March 23, 2011 (TAP) - The Tunisian-British programme to develop English language teaching in educational institutions was the focal point of the meeting, held on Wednesday in Tunis, between Education Minister Taieb Baccouche and a delegation from the British Council led by Mr.
The programme will build on students' previous teaching experience and professional training to develop a systematic understanding and critical awareness of the trends and debates in modern English language teaching pedagogy.
Now in their ninth year, the awards, run by the British Council and sponsored by Cambridge ESOL, are a celebration of excellence in English language teaching (ELT) from around the world.
Sutherland joins the newly created director-level digital publishing positions in OUP's English language teaching and global academic divisions, designed to ensure a coherent digital strategy.