The English Language Liturgical Consultation has written to the Pontifical Council for Promoting Christian Unity, known to be friendly to the ecumenical cause, asking for clarification.
What does ELLC stand for?
ELLC stands for English Language Liturgical Consultation
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ELLC
We have 5 other meanings of ELLC in our Acronym Attic
- Employment Labor Law Audit (human resource auditing process)
- English Language and Literacy Assessment (Australia)
- Enzyme Linked Lectin Assay
- Enzyme-Linked Lectinosorbent Assay
- English Language and Literature Association of Korea
- Eulerian-Lagrangian localized adjoint method
- Environmental Lead Laboratory Accreditation Program
- English Language Library for the Blind (Paris, France)
- East London Lettings Company (UK)
- English Language Liturgical Commission
- Enhanced Logic Link Control
- Enterprise and Lifelong Learning Committee (UK)
- Environmental Living and Learning Center (Northland College; Ashland, WI)
- Evaluation, Lessons Learned & Corrective Action System (Arlington, VA)
- Early Language and Literacy Classroom Observation
- Electronic Line Leak Detector
- Enterprise and Lifelong Learning Department (Scottish government; UK)
- Extreme Lateral Lumbar Disc Herniation
- English Language and Literacy
- Encyclopedia of Language and Linguistics Electronic Index
Samples in periodicals archive:
Some specific comments on the proposed changes: The new line in the Our Father: "Save us from the time of trial," was proposed years ago by the English Language Liturgical Consultation (ELLC) for ecumenical use.
In 1994 I led the executive committee of the English Language Liturgical Consultation (along with the Rev.