Every 10 years there is an English House Condition Survey which attempts to assess the overall state of the nation's homes.
What does EHCS stand for?
EHCS stands for English House Condition Survey
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EHCS
We have 3 other meanings of EHCS in our Acronym Attic
- Extended Hueckel Crystal Orbital
- Easton Hunt Capital Partners (various locations)
- Edmonton Home Care Program (Canada)
- Education, Health and Care Plan (UK)
- Emergency Health Care Provider (New York)
- Extended Health Care Plan (Canada)
- Efficient Healthcare Consumer Response
- Electronic Health Care Record
- Electronic Health Care Record Architecture
- Embedded, Hybrid and Critical Systems (computing)
- Extended Health Care Services (Canada)
- Ezell-Harding Christian School (Antioch, TN)
- Electro-Hydraulic Control Unit
- Emergency Health Care Worker
- Environmental Health Coalition of Western Massachusetts
- Education for Homeless Children and Youth
- Échelle d'Humeur Dépressive (French: Depressive Mood Scale)
- Éco Habitat Durable (French: Eco Sustainable Living)
- Economic and Human Development (various organizations)
- Economic Hardship Deferment (student loans)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Anecdotal evidence backing the call for action has come from a survey to be published next month, the English House Condition Survey (EHCS).