A colour photograph of one of the structures, the 12th century Elvet Bridge over the River Wear in Durham, has won Durham County Council the English Historic Towns Forum 2008 photographic competition.
What does EHTF stand for?
EHTF stands for English Historic Towns Forum
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EHTF
- Euler Hermes Trade Credit (insurance; Australia and New Zealand)
- European Health Translation Card (UK)
- European HyperWorks Technology Conference
- Efficient Hydrologic Tracer-Test Design (US EPA program for conducting groundwater tracer studies)
- Efficient Hyper Text Delivery
- Euskal Herriko Talde Errepublikanoa (Republican Group of the Basque Country; Spain)
- European Hospitality Technology Education Conference
- European Health Telematics Association
- Edmonton Housing Trust Fund (Edmonton, Alberta, Canada)
- Emerging Health Threats Forum (UK)
- Extremely Hard to Find (Australian Ebay community)
- European Hadron Therapy Group
- Egg Harbor Township High School (New Jersey)
- Early Human Testing Initiative (now the Lunar-Mars Life Support Test Project; National Aeronautics and Space Administration)
- Elizabeth Holmes Travel, Inc. (Seattle, WA; est. 1991)
- Emotions and Human-Technology Interaction (symposium)
- Extension Hose/Tee Kits (US NASA)
- Egg Harbor Township Library (Bargaintown, NJ)
- Extended HTML
- European Health Telematics Observatory
Samples in periodicals archive:
How to achieve good retail development in historic urban environments, the latest guidance from The English Historic Towns Forum (EHTF), was published in March.
He is a member of the CABE National Design Review panel and an executive member of the English Historic Towns Forum.