Tim Lee of the English Democratic Party (Voice of the North, August 26) complains that this region gets a higher per capita subsidy that the South and that it is divisive for this region to campaign for a better deal.
What does EDP stand for?
EDP stands for English Democratic Party (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EDP
We have 228 other meanings of EDP in our Acronym Attic
- Energy-Delay Product
- Enfants du Plessis (French children's sports association)
- Engine Driven Pump (hydraulic, aerospace)
- Engineering Demand Parameter
- Engineering Design Plan
- Engineering Design Process
- Engineering Development Phase
- Engineering Development Plan
- Engineering Development Program
- Engineering Drawing Package
- English Democrats Party (England)
- Enhanced Dot Pitch
- Enseignant du Primaire (French: Primary Teacher)
- Enterprise Data Protection
- Enterprise Development Process
- Enterprise Development Program
- Enterprise Document Presentment
- Entrepreneurship Development Programme (India)
- Entreprise de Développement Paysagé (French: Landscaped Development Company)
- Entretien de Développement Professionnel et Formation (French: Maintenance of Professional Development and Training)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The English Constitutional Convention has been created by the Campaign for an English Parliament and the English Democratic Party ( and demands an overhaul of local government funding instead of the regional assemblies.