Successful grant applications were made to Sport England, The English Cricket Board, The Rural Development Programme, Northumberland County Council, the Alnwick Round Table and the Joicey Trust.
What does ECB stand for?
ECB stands for English Cricket Board
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ECB
We have 162 other meanings of ECB in our Acronym Attic
- Emergency City Bike (France)
- Emirates Cricket Board (United Arab Emirates)
- Empty Cardboard Box
- Encore Concert Band (Orland Park, IL)
- Engine Compression Braking
- Engineer Combat Battalion (US DoD)
- Engineering and Construction Bulletin (USACE)
- Engineering Core Backbone (Sprint)
- England and Wales Cricket Board
- Enhanced Class B (airspace)
- Entreprise Construction Bâtiment (French: Building Construction Company)
- Entry Control Block
- Environmental Chemistry Branch (US DoD and US EPA)
- Equivalent Complex Baseband
- Eric Cohen Books (Israel)
- Erosion Control Blanket
- Escrime Club Bressan (French fencing club)
- Établissements Claude Blandin et Fils (French: Claude Blandin and Son Establishment)
- Étanchéité-Couverture-Bardage (French: Sealing-Cover-Siding)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Yaasar, who plays for Yorkshire U14, was batter of the season in the English Cricket Board U14s Championship 2012.
The NYSD League is now an English Cricket Board Premier League.
The scheme by leisure company Eight for Sport is backed by a number of cricket development bodies including the English Cricket Board, Indoor Cricket England, Cheshire Cricket Board and local clubs.
He dazzled the English Cricket Board with a gold emblazoned helicopter landing on the perfectly trimmed grass of Lord's, the home of English cricket, the first time in two centuries that hallowed turf had been so abused.
The English Cricket Board were in danger of missing out on the great cricketing gold rush precipitated by the huge global success of the 20/20 matches.
Now his identity has been disclosed to the English Cricket Board, who are investigating and could remove the titles.