The defeat means Heat are third bottom in the English Basketball League's Division III North table after four matches.
What does EB stand for?
EB stands for English Basketball
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of EB
We have 43 other meanings of EB in our Acronym Attic
- Employee Bonus
- Employment-Based Immigrant
- Emu Bitter (Western Australian beer)
- Encyclopædia Britannica
- Encyclopedia Brown (Young detective of the famous stories)
- End Box
- Energy Balancer
- Energy Blast (gaming)
- Energy Per Bit
- Enforcement Bureau (FCC)
- Enlistment Bonus
- Enterobacteriaceae (microbiology)
- Entitlement Bitch (customer service slang)
- Entity Bean (Enterprise JavaBean)
- Environmental Benefits
- Environmental Biotechnology (various schools)
- Ephraim Brasher (colonial goldsmith and coin minter; mint mark)
- Epidermylosis Bullosa (skin condition)
- Equipment Bay
- Equipment Builder (engineering)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Fierce local rivals Durham Wildcats have dominated TN all season and went into the 2010 English Basketball League as hot favourites.
TEES Valley Mohawks face a busy weekend as they battle to retain their top flight status in English Basketball Division One.
American Joann Overstreet and Wearsider Laura Calder are club-mates with English Basketball League Division One side Team Northumbria, but today they will be in opposition to celebrate the women's sport.
Sport England and the English Basketball Association are also on board.
Maximum points could see Liverpool host the first round of the playoffs in Division Two of the English Basketball League, if results elsewhere tomorrow also go their way.
THE National Indoor Athletics Centre tomorrow plays host to the only English Basketball Association National League Women's Division One Welsh derby, as the Uwic Stealers face the defending league champions, Rhondda Rebels (7pm).
It is an amazing contract and makes Betts the best-paid English basketball player in the world, topping the pounds 200,000 John Amaechi received from Orlando Magic last season.