Notable winners were Muhammad Shafile Rashid who obtained top marks in the region in English as a second language, Farhan Adib Ahmed who obtained top marks in Saudi Arabia and fourth in the world ranking for IGCSE economics and Noman Bashir who topped in Saudi Arabia and emerged fourth in the world ranking in A level economics.
What does EAASL stand for?
EAASL stands for English As A Second Language
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Ethernet as a Service (telecommunications)
- Euro-Afro American Sweepstake (lottery scam)
- Euro-Asian Astronomical Society (formerly Soviet Astronomical Society; est. 1990)
- European Association for American Studies (Halle, Germany)
- Everything as a Service (also seen as XaaS)
- Expedition Assessor Accreditation Scheme (UK)
- Electronic Airspeed Altitude Sensors-Mode Selectors
- European Association of American Square Dance Clubs
- European Academy of Arts, Sciences and Humanities
- European Association Amusement Supplier Industry
- European Alliance for Access to Safe Medicines
- Electric Auto Association-Silicon Valley (California)
- Electrothermal Atomic Absorption Spectrometry with Zeeman Effect
- East Anglian Ambulance Trust (UK)
- Equine Assisted Activity and Therapy (various organizations)
- Erythrocyte Adhesiveness/Aggregation Test (biomedicine)
- Escadrille Avions de l'Armee de Terre
- Excitatory Amino Acid Transporter
- Expert Accountants' Association of Turkey
- Exploring Attitude and Affect in Text
Samples in periodicals archive:
The competing pedagogical model for teaching LEP students is known as English as a Second Language (ESL) instruction, ESL is essentially a program of English immersion with special instruction geared toward the acquisition of English-language skills.
That year my assignment was to teach beginning English as a Second Language (ESL I) and Plan III (low-group) language arts.